Premier Tanning Salon in DFW!
Locations in Arlington, Burleson, Grand Prairie, Hurst, and Mansfield, TX
Since 1994, Cancun Tan has provided stellar service and immaculate facilities to our customers here in DFW. We pride ourselves on our helpful staff and quality services, and we would love to help you achieve the perfect tan at our tanning salon! Stop by one of our six convenient locations today for:
- Facial Rejuvenation Using LED light therapy, these face masks target fines lines and wrinkles or acne with a natural, relaxing process. Blue light reduces bacteria and soothes acne-prone skin while red light encourages your cells to produce collagen and reduce signs of aging.
- Formostar Infrared Body Wrap Burn calories, speed up your metabolism, and reduce fat cells with an infrared body wrap. It also reduces cellulite for a shaped and contoured look.
- Lipo Light Body Contouring Target specific areas you want to shape and combine with exercise for results with this noninvasive light therapy. Multiple paddles with LED lights rest against your skin for maximum results.
- Red Light Rejuvenation Red light rejuvenation therapy has been used for many problems, from pain and inflammation to reduction of acne, lines, and wrinkles. This relaxing treatment can help your skin get the boost it needs to feel and look better!
- Spray Tanning Get that perfect bronze look without laying in the sun for hours with our premier spray tanning services. Go as dark as you want without streaks, lines, or any unpleasant orange tones.
- Sunbed Tanning Achieve your ideal tan with our top quality tanning beds and various products. Choose from four different plans with different prices, benefits, and access: Gold, Platinum, Diamond, or Royal VIP.
Quality Tanning Services and More!
No matter which tanning plan you choose, you will have access to the circuit training equipment at our north Arlington – Green Oaks location. All plans also enjoy complimentary consultations with our tanning professionals, VIP membership benefits, and unlimited red light rejuvenation sessions. Whether you prefer a spray tan or sunbed tanning, we are here to help you achieve the perfect tan. If this is your first time in a tanning salon, we are happy to help you determine the right machine and find a good lotion to achieve your desired results. Visit one of our six tanning salons in Arlington, Mansfield, Hurst, Burleson, or Grand Prairie today!
Whether this is your first time going to a tanning salon or you’ve been several times, there are many tips to help you get the most out of your session. If you have questions, feel free to ask one of our professional tanning consultants for help!
1. Before spray or sunbed tanning, shower and exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells. You should also shave a day before, or wax two days before, going to the tanning salon. This will help you get a better tan that will last longer.
2. Wear eye protection! Special goggles are available to protect your eyes and you should always wear them when in a tanning bed. The strap is thin to prevent tan lines on your face.
3. Use an indoor tanning lotion. While not necessary, a lotion is highly recommended and provides several benefits. After tanning in a sunbed, your skin loses a lot of moisture and it is important to replenish and hydrate your skin. Our indoor tanning lotions are specially formulated for indoor tanning and ultimate moisturization. They also contain tan enhancers and extenders to increase your tan by 40 to 70 percent!
4. Consult an expert for tanning advice. If you’re new to tanning salons or haven’t tanned in a while, ask one of our consultants for help. They will determine your skin type and which machines would be best for you. Do not tan too often, and wait at least 48 hours between sessions to prevent burning. While some people believe that a burn can lead to a better tan, this is not true.
At Cancun Tan, we are happy to provide our customers with a quality selection of various tanning products. At each of our six locations, you can purchase tanning accessories and indoor tanning lotions to complement your tanning experience and keep your skin fresh and moisturized. Choose from premier tanning skincare brands such as Devoted Creations, California Tan, and Designer Skin.
Wondering if you really need a tanning lotion? While not required, we strongly recommend that you use an indoor tanning lotion. In addition to replenishing the moisture in your skin, it will help extend and enhance your tan by up to 70 percent. Some lotions even have special ingredients that give them a cooling or tingling sensation. Plus, they are available in a wide variety of fragrances to keep you smelling great after each session.
If you choose to use a tanning lotion, be sure to use one specially crafted for indoor use. Typical outdoor sunscreens will actually prevent you from tanning indoors and can damage the acrylic in the tanning bed. Want to learn more about out indoor tanning lotions? Check out our products page or ask one of our expert tanning consultants for help!
Benefits of Red Light Rejuvenation
Benefits of Red Light Rejuvenation
While traditionally used for cosmetic and beauty purposes, red light rejuvenation therapy also provides several other benefits. By using the red LED lights to stimulate your cells to release ATP and produce collagen, this process helps smooth your skin and reduce inflammation. Here are some of the top benefits of red light rejuvenation therapy:
- Accelerates Healing of Wounds and Blemishes
- Drug- and Chemical-Free
- Helps Prevent Hair Loss and Encourages Regrowth
- Increases Collagen Production
- No Known Side Effects
- Reduces Inflammation and Eases Pain
- Smooths Skin and Fades Stretch Marks and Scars
The process takes place in a red light bed, much like a tanning bed. The process is relaxing, produces little to no heat, and involves no pain, drugs, chemicals, or other unpleasant things. While there are no known side effects from the natural process, red light rejuvenation may not be suitable for everyone. If you’re interested in learning more, contact one of our helpful consultants at one of our six Cancun Tan locations!